Any single ladies?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm . . . 31, single . . . but Ohio . . . if I was closer :lol: lord knows nothing else is working, lol.

Truckinguy":2jq7fw6d said:
It's hard to find a woman who likes this lifestyle. As soon as I mention that I process my own rabbits I usually become the devil...

Which is sad. I know so many rabbit people, or some type of farm animal people, married and loving the farm life. It's the opposite for me, I'm a member of an ethnic group where farming is looked on as backwards, where they'd rather stand out on corners with their pants down than earn an honest living. now if I get a three color wig, pile on make up, where every piece of jewelry I own at one time and glue on 3 inch finger nails, I'd probably catch something.

"Which is sad. I know so many rabbit people, or some type of farm animal people, married and loving the farm life. It's the opposite for me, I'm a member of an ethnic group where farming is looked on as backwards, where they'd rather stand out on corners with their pants down than earn an honest living. now if I get a three color wig, pile on make up, where every piece of jewelry I own at one time and glue on 3 inch finger nails, I'd probably catch something."

You probably would catch something, indeed. Hopefully penicillin would cure it. :oops:
The anti-farming sentiment hits hard with a lot of urban-dwellers, I believe. That whole "working with your hands/knowing where your food comes from" sounds too messy & too much like work for a lot of folks. It's tough when the people around you don't see eye to eye with your lifestyle and actively put it down, but you seem like a centered person who knows what's important and sounds interesting. Your match is still waiting for you. Besides, if you wore three-inch nails you mught accidentally skewer a rabbit. :)

LOL, he is NOT looking for that kind of high maintenance lady. He's looking for a woman to love him. Bear his children. Share his life. Work hard along side him.

He said something to the effect of looking out the kitchen window seeing his wife butchering a rabbit is a sort of happiness to him. :) Salt of the earth guy.<br /><br />__________ Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:23 pm __________<br /><br />
skysthelimit":3vfd0gqx said:
Truckinguy":3vfd0gqx said:
It's hard to find a woman who likes this lifestyle. As soon as I mention that I process my own rabbits I usually become the devil...

Which is sad. I know so many rabbit people, or some type of farm animal people, married and loving the farm life. It's the opposite for me, I'm a member of an ethnic group where farming is looked on as backwards, where they'd rather stand out on corners with their pants down than earn an honest living. now if I get a three color wig, pile on make up, where every piece of jewelry I own at one time and glue on 3 inch finger nails, I'd probably catch something.

OH MY LAWD lady! Do not catch anything that's being thrown!

Hugs, I wish we lived closer. I bet we'd be fast friends.

the reluctant farmer":3eeyn8z0 said:
You probably would catch something, indeed. Hopefully penicillin would cure it. :oops:
The anti-farming sentiment hits hard with a lot of urban-dwellers, I believe. That whole "working with your hands/knowing where your food comes from" sounds too messy & too much like work for a lot of folks. It's tough when the people around you don't see eye to eye with your lifestyle and actively put it down. Besides, if you wore three-inch nails you mught accidentally skewer a rabbit. :)

I'm no longer needed here, he says what I think. :cry:

mystang89":1mi1gncn said:
the reluctant farmer":1mi1gncn said:

I'm no longer needed here, he says what I think. :cry:

Don't worry, 'Stang. :encourage: S/he beat me to it, too. :cry:

lol, uh oh, if s/he is both of us rolled up in 1 I don't think this website can handle that! :explode:

mystang89":ldqf5hmq said:
lol, uh oh, if s/he is both of us rolled up in 1 I don't think this website can handle that! :explode:
After careful calculations, I have determined that the website cannot handle that.

I will now go apply for a grant, so I can study whether MSD + Mystang = The Reluctant Farmer.

If so, one side of the equation is going to have to go! :smile-ban: :lol:

Miss M":pirubdhr said:
mystang89":pirubdhr said:
After careful calculations, I have determined that the website cannot handle that.

I will now go apply for a grant, so I can study whether MSD + Mystang = The Reluctant Farmer.

WHAT?!? ACK!

No-o-o-o!!! :eek:verreaction:

Ban the :farmer2: ! Mystang and I have seniority! ;)

Miss M":33dlun6u said:

MamaSheepdog":33dlun6u said:
WHAT?!? ACK!

LOL :rotfl: You two crack me up!

Poor new guy gets thrown under the bus and then MSD backs up to run him over again.

Miss M":95qjb4c7 said:

MamaSheepdog":95qjb4c7 said:
WHAT?!? ACK!

Poor new girl (EDIT: Upon finding new information I changed guy to girl. Though if that information turns out to be false I will then change girl to gurl, Girl + Guy) gets thrown under the bus and then MSD backs up to run him over again.

mystang89":334i5uu5 said:
Miss M":334i5uu5 said:

MamaSheepdog":334i5uu5 said:
WHAT?!? ACK!

Poor new girl (EDIT: Upon finding new information I changed guy to girl. Though if that information turns out to be false I will then change girl to gurl, Girl + Guy) gets thrown under the bus and then MSD backs up to run him over again.

Sex change fairy .... strikes again ?!

the reluctant farmer":3qbvfhy5 said:
Your match is still waiting for you. Besides, if you wore three-inch nails you might accidentally skewer a rabbit. :)

I like you already :)

I don't believe in the "there's someone for everyone" theory. I'm ok with that. I've known all my life I was too different for the culture I live in to ever draw the interest of the opposite sex.

However, accidentally skewering a rabbit might not be a bad thing, as I always have a hard time find sharp knives.

Ramjet":2dnw1i79 said:
mystang89":2dnw1i79 said:
Miss M":2dnw1i79 said:

MamaSheepdog":2dnw1i79 said:
WHAT?!? ACK!

Sex change fairy .... strikes again ?!

Well good lord & butter, I turn my back for a few hours & then find I've been banned, had a sex change, and been run over by the Bunny Bus repeatedly. :shock: I should probably gather my x chromosomes and duck out of site. Besides, that wan't me that said the thing(s) that got me in trouble--it was, uh, this guy, the, uh, Disinclined Agronomist. THAT'S who should be banned!! Who's with me? Down with the Disinclined Agronomist!!! Come on, angry mob, he went thataway!! :hobbyhors My gurlish self is going to limp to a corner now.

the reluctant farmer":3mc1xmav said:
Well good lord & butter, I turn my back for a few hours & then find I've been banned, had a sex change, and been run over by the Bunny Bus repeatedly. :shock:

Just our friendly way of encouraging new members to visit the forum frequently! :twisted:

Inattention on your part can be rather... um... dangerous around here. :walkplank:

Just a word of warning- watch out for Mystang. :yes: He always carries a stick and isn't afraid to use it. :pokeeye:

And Mystang... a word of warning to you, too... cuz look what I drive now:

the Bunny Bus

Beats a stick any day of the week! :twisted:

I should probably gather my x chromosomes and duck out of site.

Ah. Gurl with an "i" 'Stang.

Besides, that wasn't me that said the thing(s) that got me in trouble--it was, uh, this guy, the, uh, Disinclined Agronomist.

Nya-hah! No wonder there was some gender confusion! He hijacked your account! :evil:

...much as we have done to Dayna's thread. :hijacked:

It was probably for the best anyway. :hmm: Now at least the poor fellow she is trying to set up has some idea of the nature of the bunny besotted beasties that lurk on this forum. :mrgreen:

I don't believe in the "there's someone for everyone" theory. I'm ok with that. I've known all my life I was too different for the culture I live in to ever draw the interest of the opposite sex.

I don't know about that. My husband and I are both a bit abnormal from pretty much any group of people. Neither of us were ever really understood by our families and rather antisocial. Some would say eccentric. We had both given up and decided to find some compromise from our actual wants in order to find a partner. For example we find babies and children disgusting. Don't want to touch it, don't find it cute, they are not amusing... He had told his gf that he would give her a child but he didn't want to have anything to do with raising it until it was about 10 years old and I was looking for guys who had already had kids and divorced or never married so I'd just have to deal with occasional stepchildren. Then we found each other. It was instant connection. We rarely have to discuss anything because we both reach the same conclusions at the same time. It took 4 years of weeding through dates off websites with much frustration and occasionally deleting my account temporarily because I was tired of it but in the end I did find a person for me.

MamaSheepdog":2aiiw907 said:
And Mystang... a word of warning to you, too... cuz look what I drive now:

From here on you shall be know as.....The Bunny Bus Lady!! :beammeup: sorry, that's as close as I could find lol. Thought we had one with a bunch of bunnies on a bus.

And to danya, sorry for the hyjack. :eek:fftopic:

:beammeup: Well, maybe I'm not as weird as you guys :)<br /><br />__________ Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:17 pm __________<br /><br />
akane":3pzrblfr said:
I was looking for guys who had already had kids and divorced or never married so I'd just have to deal with occasional stepchildren.

I would not want to deal with a third party, trying to merge families with a second woman involved with decision making that would get between a relationship. Too messy. 12 years of teaching has given me enough taste of being responsible for other peoples kid without having any real authority. But in this culture and at my age, it's impossible to find a man that doesn't at least have one child somewhere, either from a previous marriage or from a non marital relationship.

Back