• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Accessories For Sale 2024 Rabbit Calendar

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Our local rabbit group, the Alaskan Rabbit and Cavy Club, is selling 2024 calendars to raise funds for our 2024 show series. Because we're not in the contiguous 48 states, we must fly ARBA-licensed judges up for most shows. We don't want to have to set the show fees so high that no one can afford to enter rabbits, and we have a growing group of youth we want to encourage. So, we have to do a lot of fundraising!

The calendar is very nice; its pages are 8-1/2" x 11" and made of high-quality coated paper (so corners won't curl), with roomy day spaces. Photos are all by local breeders (that's my Champagne D'Argent, Fergus). And as a bonus, the show dates for all of our 2024 shows are noted, so if you're coming to Alaska you know when to plan your trip! :) Visitors are always very welcome!

If you'd like to order a calendar (or two or three - they make great gifts for bunny-lovers), contact Lisa at Alaska Rabbit & Cavy Breeders Club <[email protected]>. She can send an invoice through Square, or you can pay by check if you prefer. I f you have questions contact me. I believe the calendars are $20 each plus $3 shipping.

Featured breeds include Rex, Netherland Dwarf, Polish, Dutch, Holland Lop, Satin Angora, English Lop, Lionhead, Champagne D'Argent, Satin, and the newly ARBA-accepted Czech Frosty.
Here are the images in the 2024 calendar, plus one from the 2023 calendar showing the month page from November:
Untitled.png
2023 November page.JPG

Are all the rabbits pictured in the calendar Alaska grown? 👀
Yes, all the pictures are from members of the local Alaska Rabbit and Cavy Club. The Champagne D'Argent ("Fergus") and Pumba the Holland Lop, who is on the cover, are our bunnies. 😁

Last edited:
Yes, all the pictures are from members of the local Alaska Rabbit and Cavy Club. The Champagne D'Argent ("Fergus") and Pumba the Holland Lop, who is on the cover, are our bunnies. 😁
Oh how fantastic! I'm happy to hear my home state is able to have ARBA shows like the Lower 48 does.

I'll order a couple calendar's for myself and my dad! He still lives up there, but it'll be quite a while before I could ever consider returning home.

Latest posts

Back