Blue eyes???

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find blue eyes are waaaay harder to bop because they're too human like. Never have been a fan of them and the ones I had last year where all schizophrenic.

I don't bop rabbits with regularity (I don't sell does unless its at full price with papers) and I hold most back anyways....
and I try to sell my bucks, even selling to pet stores gets me more than meat, but I do have to say, I'm happy that I only get red tarantulas... now my wife don't kin the devil bunnies (she does polish) but the are the first ones out of the tanks when she takes them to the pet store.

Shara":2guf28e2 said:
you have no idea how much i woulod do to get a BEW NZ. Its actually a goal of mine...i think red eyes are nasty looking...but like the white fur. and i think vienna marked rabbits are cute. Since they are only meat, I dont worry to much about color, other than I like it!

Would you go to Canada to get one if my doe has BEW kits? Hahaha. A little far eh?

Well I will try to breed them on Wednesday. I have an order to fill. I hope all goes well so that I can have enough kits to fill that order. I only have the 2 does to work with (my other rabbits are Mini Rex & Lionheads). Will let you all know if I get all REWs, BEW, or both.

well, if you do, you can have a place to stay on your way thru WA! lol. sell it to hubby as a road trip! :lol:

Rabbit eye blueberry varieties: park blue, light blue, Jie rabbit, ladder Fu Lan, uda dunums of highbush blueberries: coast, Lan Yu, Sharp Blue, O'Neill rabbit eye blueberry rabbit eyes from wild blueberry

BEW can hide any color just like REW. It can also throw in bits of white when you only have one copy of the gene. So if your bew doe is not carrying a gene for REW you will not get rew or bew. You will get whatever colors they are hiding which could be anything and possibly some random white markings thrown in.

Don't forget beverens. They come in BEW. You can select for the meat production qualities you want.

Back