Branwyn had popples!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Devon's Mom Lauren":2qv4kz9b said:
I am not sure about using the dryer lint it is very dusty and fine.
I read about using dryer lint over on the HT forum, so I've been saving it. It doesn't fluff up very easily, though. I figured on using the lint mainly as a soft cushion inside the hay. I may go to the fabric store later and see about some cotton batting.

Hay is a very good insulator as is shredded newspaper.
Got lots of hay in the box, but we don't get the newspaper, so no help there. I could see whether DH can shred leftover newspapers at work after everyone at the office is finished with them (they have a shredder there, as well). I may even have him buy a newspaper expressly for that purpose today and shred it for me when he goes to work tonight.

When other does kindle if there is a lot of fur, snitch some from them; especially in the warmer months and keep it for times like this.
I certainly plan to! This has been rather frustrating, having to deal with a doe that at best seems to be completely clueless at this point.

Thoses are interesting rabbits, I didn't know they came in a lot of diff. colours! How much do they weight?
Here's the Brazilian rabbit page from Franco Rios (rabbitgeek):

http://rabbitgeek.com/breed/brazilian.html

Latest posts

Back