Youngstown Area Dog Owners

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarsLops

Reaction score
I was just at the Petco in Boardman, which has a back room converted into a "clearance room." They must have just got in a new shipment because the room was PACKED with stuff. There are deals so good I had to share!

Among many, many other things there were:

Three foot long bully sticks for $1.25
Tons of grain free dog foods, such as Natures' Variety, Caniadae, Solid Gold, and countless others marked down to about $1/pound
Nylon and leather collars for like $3 each

I just had to tell as many people as possible so that they didn't miss the deals!

They had a bunch of cat stuff, too, as well as dog toys, clothes, training equipment, shampoos, etc.

A 3' long bully stick isn't a real bully stick and my dog won't eat them. Real bully sticks are actually a bull's penis so the excessive long ones are mashed together other meat and stuff. My dog goes crazy for the 6-12" ones from the dog bakery that are real bully sticks and won't touch one from a petstore. Even the shiba who eats anything will barely chew on the petstore sticks. If you want cheap real treats try http://www.bestbullysticks.com . You should see them lay in to curly or braided bully sticks off there.

We buy from that website, crazy expensive for a dried pizzle. Too bad they don't give discounts to people in the same State, lol, but the stuff shows up the next day.
Petsmart sells real pizzles, I don't deal with Petco, far worse place than you can imagine, though, neither are all that great.
Doesn't matter if it's real or not, as long as they didn't use chemicals to dehydrate them.

It's cost effective if you can put down the money to order 50+ at a time of something.

Yea, that's what DH buys, giant staches of overpriced dried animal bits...He want's to spend the money, w/e, I'd never do that. We have enough of our own animal parts. Maybe I should shrink wrap them and put a fancy name and high sticker price on them, maybe he would prefer them over store bought, lol.

Devon's Mom Lauren":3v95ql1v said:
Bull's pizzles are a lot longer than 6-12 inches... just sayin three feet is not "out there" buahahaha

I can attest to that... we live in free range cattle country, and let's just say that they are not discreet about performing their "duties". ;)

Kyle@theHeathertoft":3v95ql1v said:
Yeah if they remove it where it is partially attached to the pelvis, it'd be plenty long, LOL.

Yep- there is quite a distance from the testicles to the business end, even when it is not "in use". :p

Latest posts

Back