You Guys Will Be Real Proud of Me, Especially MSD and Miss M

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bandits Bunny Farm

Reaction score
I.............

Have almost all of my cages/pens/hutches filled with rabbits!!!!!!!

I only have one that is empty now because I sold the rabbit that was in it, after only having him for 2 days (the Himalayan Mini Rex buck). The cage is actually a dog kennel, but I use that and the bigger one as "just in case" cages. People sometimes ask me to take their rabbits and rehome them so I usually have an extra cage or two for that reason. I have 3 (now two) Himalayan Mini Rexs because the girl who had them (they were born in her rabbitry out of a rabbit born in mine) couldn't sell them and they're about 12 weeks old now, and she's going to Texas in a couple of weeks, so she asked me to take them, and the pet store Mini Lop I got from her (it was left in their front yard by their neighbors) I need to sell too.... So, for the time being, I only have 1 empty cage :D

:congratulations:

Or maybe I should congratulate myself. My work here is done.

:lol:

I have a small dog kennel as a "just in case" cage. I don't really like it for rabbits, so I use it only when necessary.

We don't use them very often for the dogs, so I use them for the rabbits. Once the doe in the bigger kennel is sold, (in about 3 months, provided she IS actually pregnant, and it wasn't a false alarm) the two kennels will go on the back porch.

My dad calls me Dr Doolittle because people call me a lot about taking rabbits, or advice on rabbits, stuff like that

All my "just in case cages" are filled with "just in case" rabbits ....

I KNEW it!!! There IS a conspiracy to get people swimming in rabbits!!!!

:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

I should just give in and start building cages now.... :lol:

Syberchick70":290cswc4 said:
I should just give in and start building cages now.... :lol:

You better get started .... they do multiply like rabbits.

Seems like every litter one comes along that I or one of the kids wants to keep .... My kids are making it very difficult for me to keep within my breeding goals. My son's favorite rabbit being prime example #1. She's a mutt that has no place in my breeding goals and just takes up a cage & eats more than any three rabbits should .... How do you tell a ten year old you are disposing of HIS favorite rabbit ?! I'm stuck with her!

MamaSheepdog":3ni606av said:
Ahh, excellent. All is going according to plan! :twisted:

Yeah , not only am I infected but the kids have a raging case of Rabbitosis Acquiritosis too .... :lol:

Latest posts

Back