Yet another bunny!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMTex

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday, I was about to make a run to visit a sick friend when I saw an ad for a rabbit. The ad said she was a female albino and came free with a cage. The rabbit was in the same town as my friend, so I emailed my cell number.

The lady texted me and wanted to make sure the rabbit would be well cared for and I assured her she would. She'll be kept indoors until autumn, when the temps come down. We have two other indoor rabbits as well. I also let her know that if the rabbit didn't work out, we'd re-home her.

It turns out that she was about 5 minutes away from my friend and could meet me at a school close by. So, after making sure my friend was ok and set up for the evening, I called her and she mentioned a 3 level cage that the rabbit likes to climb around in. I asked her if I could buy it from her and we agreed on $20.00.

I was thinking the rabbit was a Florida White or something small like that. Meeting the lady at the school, I was real happy to see that it was a real nice looking NZW. As sweet as can be, too. I rechecked and she's a doe. No rehoming for this girl. She's perched up by the TV, is eating well and likes to touch noses with us. :)

Latest posts

Back