yes, well....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Chocolate Bunny has once again had a hormonal change. For those who don't know the story, she was a sweet, gentle angora kit, and a wonderful lovely sweet junior. and then...SHE KINDLED! Holy Moly. Attack rabbit extraordinaire! That continued for the last 14 months.

Now, for some unknown reason, she went back to being sweet and coming up for scritches after this last litter was born. Last night she not only came up for a nose rub, but rubbed her head on my hand. :eek:

I'd like to breed her to the new buck in a couple of months, but by golly...this sweet rabbit thing she's got going on is pretty nice! Do I want to risk turning her back into "Maude, the killer rabbit!"?

ah..decisions decisions.

We had a cat once that had that kind of change, almost every minute.
One minute..sweet little kitty..then....yeow look out FLYING MONSTER CAT. :lol:

I hope she stays sweet for you Ann. :D

E. Cuniclui?
It's a protozoan parasite that lives in the brain, and is the other cause of wry neck and dropsy and..., lots of neurological effects?

Enjoy it Ann, she is just waiting for you to fully fall into her "Chocolate the cuddly bunny" routine. She is smiling that secret rabbit smile, thinking about how long to wait, and just how to pounce when you least expect it. If she could she would be twisting her mustache and giving her best Snidely Whiplash laugh. :eek:ldtimer:

avdpas77":291qkicu said:
Enjoy it Ann, she is just waiting for you to fully fall into her "Chocolate the cuddly bunny" routine. She is smiling that secret rabbit smile, thinking about how long to wait, and just how to pounce when you least expect it. If she could she would be twisting her mustache and giving her best Snidely Whiplash laugh. :eek:ldtimer:
hmmm...she DID run her left paw over her face when I put her down.....

Fortunately for my sanity, Aztec is STILL grumpy. Grumpy isn't quite the right word..."GET OUT of my cage, you HUUuuuu-man!" is pretty much the attitude I get when I feed her or try to give her attention. :lol: Once I get my hand on her tho, she just lays down and goes quietly resigned.

oh! Interesting thing about the current batch of angora kits (FLB and Chocolate Bunny are the moms). 4 of the 8 sit up for long periods of time on their haunches. I've seen a couple of the angora adults do it just for a moment in order to get to something, but this is like...well, they look like little rabbit bishops on a chessboard. Two are white, the other 2 are black, which helps the chessmen thing.

Back