YAY!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epic

Reaction score
Imperial K's Noodle had 9 kits yesterday evening, seven chocolate jap kits & two kits which are either lilac or blue, I am leaning towards blue, both are japs.

Three are showable, all three are chocolates. Two have REALLY nice markings. Both parents have good type for Harlequins.

Pics as soon as I get a working camera, mine is broken. :(

:up: :pinkbunny: :bananadance2: :bananadance: :wbounce:

I am quite happy with nine kits!

Quick! Borrow a camera from one of your neighbors! We must see them ASAP!!! :D :D :D

Congratulations! I suspect getting 1/3 show-marked is quite an accomplishment.

awesome!!! i met a harlequin breeder once that had over 400 harlies and only ever produced 20 showable ones. not sure quite how that happened :p but, he was showing at the national convention, so i guess he had a few decent harlequins. anyway, happy that you have popples! I want pix!

I am trying to get pics for you guys! Turns out that four or five of the kits are magpies.

I have five showable kits out of that litter & I am extremely pleased! :p

Here is one pic from like two days ago, they are starting to open their eyes.

I had two more kits born this past Saturday & than I had one doe, that we palpated that we did not think that was bred, pop out a kit on Tuesday (she would have been due Saturday, same as the other doe) the kit is HUGE & has fur, it's doing well though! :)

419477_10150717546874134_630754133_11132896_1332536419_n.jpg

Back