wow, what a deal!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessykah

Reaction score
I will be building more cages and a new rabbitry. So I priced out wire. Millars quoted me $150 for a 100' roll of 4' 1"x0.5"... M&R said over $300 for 100'x3' for the same stuff. I went to Millars and the guy said I could have it for $100....
I wanted a 100' x 18" roll of 1" x 2" wire also. M&R didn't have any. I was quoted $100 at Millars... got it for $75.
When I told Dad (I borrowed his truck), he wondered how I got it that cheap. I implied that it was my good looks, jokingly. He said that next time he needs wire, he's sending me. Haha
Now to get the time to build...

lol, I got a similar deal on tires. The husband got a rate over the phone and when I went down there I got 40.00 more off per tire. Congrats for a great deal.

LOL, I did the same thing with my laptop when it broke... I was two weeks past warranty(go figure!) and my husband said to just go in and we will deal with the cost because I needed it for work... I went in and told the geeksquad guy what happened and he said to hang on, went in back, came out, said it would be fixed at no cost... He said 'warranty will cover it'... I said, I am past the warranty, and he just repeated it.... I wasn't going to argue! LOL

Geeksquad guys rock! :)

eco2pia":ennlnrsr said:
wow, you must be some looker!
hahaha.... So people tell me..LOL I rather be beautiful on the inside. I don't think the deal had to do with my looks though, I was just joking to my dad about it.
Thanks for the comments. Good deals do make one feel better about having to spend a lot of money on something....
I thought I was going to have to buy a bunch of steel for framing my cages and then get a welding company to make the frames, but...... My mother told me on Sunday that she found a bunch of steel on her farm, and that dad can weld it for me. So I just need a few new materials... Mom and dad also have some used pallets and windows that I can use to build the small barn with. Yippee! Now comes the hard part.

Latest posts

Back