Wow! That was kinda fun!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvabunny

Reaction score
I just spent the last hour or so on the vistaprint.com website designing my new business cards.

I got to design them myself (they offer formats). I picked the one I liked the best and made it myself. I was able to add 3 personalized pictures of the bunnies, change colors, decide which fonts and sizes.

Really, it was pretty cool! And computer aptitude-less me was able to do it easily. I am really looking forward to their arrival. They will definitely be one-of-a-kind, since I designed them myself.

Best part, 250 cards for 10.00 plus free shipping. They will be here in 8 business days or less.

Yeah, I still have a few that I made myself on the computer. I can go thru a bunch at shows, just leaving them lay out for interested people to pick up.

The ones I can make on the computer tho, aren't nearly as professional looking, and don't have any pictures of MY rabbits. They've all got the tear nipples from the cardstock, and it takes a BUNCH of ink. Ink is expensive, especially when you are printing in color as well.

These have a completely colored background (magenta), have 3 color pictures of my actual rabbits across the bottom, have all of my relevant information in a font type that I picked, and have my name and my rabbitry name in giant, bold type.

Once they come in, I'll scan it in and post a pic. I think the 10.00 bucks was well worth the money. They even offer a website setup that will match your business card. I'm seriously thinking about it, and will be checking into it more. I've got to get a website going. Only 10 months to convention! :mrgreen:

Any time I tried to make business cards on my computer, for some reason, despite the part of the program where you tell it which cardstock you are using, each card was a little more 'off' than the previous one--meaning the margins were not the same from one card to another- and if I printed off enough cards, the top of one card would start with the middle of the one before it-- yuck!!!I'd rather pay for professional printing!

Latest posts

Back