Working on posing, still can't get it.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamerz

Reaction score
I am having a hard time with trying to get my rabbits to pose, I think I am getting a lil bit closer.
Can any of you give me any pointers, our first show is Sept. 8th. ?
Also will Eden get DQed when she bites the judge ?

Here are a few pics of todays posing practice:
Pom-Pom ~ I think a bit too low ?
8-29-12030.jpg

Pom-Pom ~ I think too high
8-29-12028.jpg

Pooka ~ ???
8-29-12037.jpg

Lamb Chop ~ ???
8-29-12032.jpg

Eden ~ Way too high, but bites if you try to reposition her.
8-29-12023.jpg

here you go haha
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxci6oexfX8[/youtube]<br /><br />__________ Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:15 am __________<br /><br />My REW jersey wooly naturally poses like a netherland dwarf. lol
7309308956_012e09be9f_z.jpg

The most helpful thing I can say is "Don't stress about it" even if you can't get them to pose, the judge can. The judge at the show over the weekend mentioned he'd been bitten by one of the entries and it wasn't a big deal at all so your cranky pants doe won't be DQd over it.

This helps me sometimes to get what I want out of a critter, distract yourself while your setting them up. Make up a silly song about what you want them to do or hum, just something to make you relax. The rabbits will pick up on it.

I know this one judge freaking out when a rabbit bit him. (It was actually my doe Pepsi that didn't belong to me at the time. Sweet anywhere else BUT at shows. She's retired now ;) ) Was whining and complaining because it was just gonna screw him up for the rest of the day o_O He demanded her off the table. The judge reminded me of mens soccer.....lol

Back