Wool and Things

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm_bunnyloft

Reaction score
I finally have time to share some pics of the wool and spindle from The Woolery, and such......

The spindle and raw wool...
2013-01-04_13-56-50_624_zps0edcd343.jpg

First try at spinning...
2013-01-09_13-32-52_133_zps52648311.jpg

Half of the roving from my second order...
2013-01-09_13-34-26_726_zpsbfe7149d.jpg

A hat I made this morning....
2013-01-15_09-43-56_652_zps1c4d2caf.jpg

I guess thats it for now.

Top one is Romney and the bottom one is Corriedale Wool. I also got some Blue Faced Leicester roving in the second order.

I will post more pics once I pick up the other wool later in the week.

A hat I made this morning....

I'm so jealous! How can you just whip out a hat like that in one morning!?
Your wool looks a great, and so does your yarn especially for being your first time spinning..........pretty sure mine did not look like that my first time:)

:yeahthat:
Just whipped it up? Oh, of course! Cause making hats is so easy! :shock: That is amazing! Looks like you are on a roll!

I just got updated picks of my little English Angoras but the breeders son is in allot of the pics so I don't think I should put them on the internet. Maybe I can edit him out. :D

I started crocheting when I was about 5 years old so it comes pretty easy for me. I do have an issue of making tighter stitches so I really have to watch the gauge on my work and the pattern. There are allot of free patterns to be had online and the pattern for that.hat was one of them.

Latest posts

Back