Woo hoo!!!!! Looks like we are going to have popples!!!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amandainohio24

Reaction score
Our Lionhead doe missed last month so we re bred her again right away. She has built her nest and pulled some fur tonight. Hopefully she has them tonight, she is due tomorrow so she would be right on time. (Smoke Pearl buck x Black doe)

Adding in their 3 day picture, so stinking cute!!!!

Attachments

• May 25, 2013 064.JPG
    May 25, 2013 064.JPG
    328.8 KB
She exceeded my estimated amount of popples. I thought there were 2 possibly 3 in there, oh boy was I wrong. She has 6 nice and wiggly bodies in the nest. She had them around 4am today. I had checked on her around 3 and she had pulled a little more fur so I figured I would do 1 more quick peek before I went to bed at 4:30 and there they were already nice and clean too. I will try to get a picture later today.

Aww! They look really good. :)

It looks like you have three pairs of colors there- two of the pink ones seem to have a light tan color on them.

MamaSheepdog":33tdj4qu said:
Aww! They look really good. :)

It looks like you have three pairs of colors there- two of the pink ones seem to have a light tan color on them.
I cannot wait to see what colors they end up becoming. With our other 2 litters we got 5 REW, 1 smoke pearl, and 2 siamese sable so any other colors would be great!

pupraiser":1wyk7394 said:
Beautiful babies! How are they doing? :)
Everyone is doing great. Although, the smallest seems to have had a good latch on mom at some point and was left outside of the nest box. Woke up to find the poor little thing cold by the moms litter box. Got the baby all warmed up and back in with the siblings though so all is good. Makes me so happy I have this litter in the house since it got down in the 30's last night.

__________ Fri May 24, 2013 2:08 pm __________

ckcs":1wyk7394 said:
Wow 6 is an impressive sized litter for a lionhead.
I know, I was expecting 2 maybe 3 from her so I was/still am in shock over her having so many.<br /><br />__________ Sat May 25, 2013 10:28 pm __________<br /><br />Updating with a new picture. All are doing great, even the runt of the litter. Love how we seem to have twins in each of the 3 colors we got in this litter.

Latest posts

Back