Why!?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek.blair

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Why is it that the babies we know should be culls end up finding their way deepest into our hearts! :cry:
This little thing is SO cute!!! I am contemplating keeping her and starting my own line of VM Silver Fox. :twisted: How cute would a whole litter of these be!! :mrgreen:
bun bun 02.jpeg
bun bun 01.JPG

Aww! It is a little cutie!

ek.blair":scjb1my5 said:
Why is it that the babies we know should be culls end up finding their way deepest into our hearts! :cry:

I know... Queenpup and I think brokens without butterflies are absolutely adorable, but they are all culls. :(

ek.blair":scjb1my5 said:
I am contemplating keeping her and starting my own line of VM Silver Fox. :twisted:

You would probably be drawn and quartered by the Silver Fox breeders. :hang:

MamaSheepdog":3r9l04b3 said:
I know... Queenpup and I think brokens without butterflies are absolutely adorable, but they are all culls. :(
What do you mean by "without butterflies"?
MamaSheepdog":3r9l04b3 said:
ek.blair":3r9l04b3 said:
I am contemplating keeping her and starting my own line of VM Silver Fox. :twisted:

You would probably be drawn and quartered by the Silver Fox breeders. :hang:
UGH!!! I know! :roll:
I could promise not to sell any :lol:

Baby butterfly :lol:

I was hoping I had a head shot of his sister who's facing the other way because she has no butterfly.

MaggieJ":icn78orr said:
What a sweetie! I know she does not meet breed standards, but is there any chance you could find a pet home for her?
I think I might have to try... :p she is just so darn cute and I will not be able to leave her be so she will probably be the most sweetest thing ever too! Both of her parents are sweet as can be.

Back