Why, oh why, do they have to be like potato chips? UP W PICS

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobqdevon

Reaction score
Long story short, we were out today, getting our normal monthly purchases, and I called the one place where I get buns from occasionally (my FIRST mistake). The same place where I got Benny. So, after we finished our shopping, I stopped by there to see what rabbits they had (my SECOND mistake). Needless to say, we came home with 2 new bucks. Granted, they're not breeding age, but I couldn't resist. My wife has now called me an enabler, as I "made" her get 2 new rabbits.

Could someone please let me know when the next BA meeting is? :nono:

Pictures to follow tomorrow night...

Not sure when the meeting is, I was to busy looking at the ads on CL and the SC market bulletin! :lol:
Can't wait for pics. :)

I am resisting Rabbit #2, but ya know "Parsley Graybuns" looks kinda lonely to me. He may be Lord of All He Surveys, but...I'm pretty sure he's lonely. (DH says he's "fine.")

I mean, in Mr. Graybuns' previous life he had a harem of ladies to see to his needs (needs which he no longer has), but doesn't everyone deserve at least a companion of his/her own species?

Maybe solitary rabbits like being King/Queen of the domain? Or they want a friend? One paw...the other paw...etc.

Wondering...a nice Flemish or Flemish X girl might be nice.... He weighs 11.5 lb, so not a small guy (Am Chin, neutered), but not "Flemish Giant-sized," either.

Hmm...trying very hard NOT to look at all the places I looked while finding Parsley himself. :mrgreen:

Just because parsley is fixed doesn't mean he doesn't still have 'needs'. It just means those needs won't produce like they used to! Specially since he was a working buck, I highly doubt he'd think it wasn't his job anymore. Not saying he wouldn't like a buddy, but just dont expect not to see him try to lay his moves on the new lady.

Background: We started off with 2 of the 24 x 24 cages, planning to get a breeding pair and go from there, buy another cage in August, then another few in September, and slowly build up to what we want. In July, when we went to look at the rabbits, we ended up bringing 5 home. Now, it's mid October, and we have 19. :slap:

Jan 2013: (me) yeah, 3 rabbits sounds good, but let's not go overboard, I don't want to end up with like 20-30 rabbits.

Oct 2013: (hubby) How many rabbits do we have, I wonder?
(Me) :gossip: 52

Ok, so half of them are headed for the freezer before Thanksgiving, but that's still a bunch 'o bunnies!

The problem is HE can't say no in the face of all the CUTE.

First we get 5 buns when it was suppose to be 2.

We get 2 more buns when we had a guy swear up and down the puppy he was offering was FREE and then once I see and snuggle and fall in love the guy says "No, 400."

Then my favorite buck bun dies and we go back to where we got said buck from and get 2 more bucks....

Do we see the problem?

PSFAngoras":12al886z said:
Just because parsley is fixed doesn't mean he doesn't still have 'needs'. It just means those needs won't produce like they used to! Specially since he was a working buck, I highly doubt he'd think it wasn't his job anymore. Not saying he wouldn't like a buddy, but just dont expect not to see him try to lay his moves on the new lady.
:yeahthat: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:<br /><br />__________ Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:46 am __________<br /><br />
Fernie":12al886z said:
The problem is HE can't say no in the face of all the CUTE.

First we get 5 buns when it was suppose to be 2.

We get 2 more buns when we had a guy swear up and down the puppy he was offering was FREE and then once I see and snuggle and fall in love the guy says "No, 400."

Then my favorite buck bun dies and we go back to where we got said buck from and get 2 more bucks....

Do we see the problem?

Aha! So, Fernie you are Bob's wife?

PSFAngoras":2j3ivvih said:

:popcorn: :pinkbunny: :pinkbunny:

__________ Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:03 am __________

OneAcreFarm":2j3ivvih said:
Aha! So, Fernie you are Bob's wife?

Wow. Someone figured it out! :runhills:<br /><br />__________ Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:47 am __________<br /><br />#1 - Chewy. Can you figure out why he's named that?

image.php

#2 - No name yet...

image.php

Latest posts

Back