Why did I.....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhoenixFarm

Reaction score
.....go on to Craigslist last night? You guessed it---a dwarf bunny-fuzzy, black, age and sex unknown, a 'cold' in one eye, and losing fur- Maybe fur mites---vet fee will b too much if they had some local expert to diagnose.

I am digging out my bunny scale, magnifying glass, fur fan, etc and setting up a very large tote for this poor thing. Called Ralph, he should be able to bring my cages first part of the week. THAT was supposed to happen last week, but we got snow dumped on us big time-- Ralph spent his vacation plowing his driveway--I TOLD him driveways that long were a pain!!!
So, tomorrow, no matter how much pain I am in, it will be a bus ride to wally mart for groceries and some essentials-like bedding and some cat wormer. Thankfully, my food stamps came in, because until yesterday, I was at the point--do I feed me or the dog? It will take a few trips to get the kitchen properly stocked, as Connor can only pull so much on the sled, but in two weeks, you may call me "Riley", but I won't be sitting on my "buns"

Darn====More of that nasty white stuff is coming from the where the sky should be,, :(

Craigslist is trouble! T-R-O-U-B-L-E! But, then, now you have a mission, a little bun to save! :)

Oh, what my kids would do for some of that nasty white stuff... :lol:

What's a fur fan?

Miss M":1ykou2ip said:
What's a fur fan?
Its a cute little 'personal fan' I picked up at WallyWorld one day for a dollar-- makes it a LOT easier to see the color banding on the AmChins, or just to see larger areas of skin. Its hard forme to blow into the coat and see at the same distance-- my eyes ain't all that great---

Latest posts

Back