Who let the rabbits out?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raetcd

Reaction score
So thought I'd let you all see what my front lawn looked like this afternoon.

My wife took this pic. Let's see who can count how many rabbits are in this picture. Seriously...guess.

image.php

10?

Totally looks like one of those pics where you merge many pics of the same thing, but the person/animal in different areas.

wow you are good. Couldn't get that past you. It's awesome the things you can learn on youtube. My wife has a nice camera and is learning how to use it via web videos. We took one rabbit out and let it run around the front lawn and took pic of it as it moved around. It didn't like the sun so we didn't even use a fence to keep it from running away. It just stayed in the shade. Then she took all the pics and merged them all into this one. I thought it was very cool but if you guessed it right off the bat then I guess it's wasn't as cool as I thought lol It tricked our kids. They were ready to go chase them all down.

Ohh, wow, it was actually one of those pics? Neat. =D

What gave it away was that all the rabbits were just way too neat and steady.

Sorry to ruin the fun!

Sorry, but the first thing that came to mind when I first saw it (before reading the other posts) was that it didn't look quite real.
But that is pretty cool! I personally like doodling on the computer doing things like that.

Run for the hills. It's a Cali stampede. Try to turn the one wearing the pancake. I think that's the leader.

:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :pancake:

hoodat":2iz1mrql said:
Run for the hills. It's a Cali stampede. Try to turn the one wearing the pancake. I think that's the leader.

:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :pancake:

:lol:

I noticed it right off too but I am familiar with "doctored" pics. They are sharp, the grass is sharp and all of the rabbits have the same irregular hour-glass shaped black on their noses.

Latest posts

Back