While I was working in the garden .......

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindi Davis

Reaction score
I heard a trotting critter comin down the street. it was a DOE DEER LOL
she stopped looked at me then trotted off
:eek: :lol:
Go Figure

i was cornered by a herd of deer one day walking in the woods with Chase, when he was a pup. They followed me, and sniffed the spots where I stopped to look at them. Some guy took video, but I never knew who he was :(

Lol! Too funny!

We have a doe who beds at the end of the pine row near our house every night...raises her babies there, it's quite nice because their trail goes in front of my room, so if I look down out my window at night around 10pm I see them heading off to eat from our neighbor's trees.

The place I'm moving to this fall has a herd of moose that call the area home & my friend & I chased off a porcupine on Sunday. We displaced it because she breeds Boxers & the porky was setting up shop under her tent trailer, next to where she sets up her puppy pen in the summer. The dog who found it was the mum of her current litter actually. Lucky for all concerned that the porky was bedded down in a spot under the trailer that Vala couldn't get to because she wanted that rodent something fierce. She was the only one out of four dogs to get any quills, lucky for us only in six got barely hooked into her left ear. We chased Porky off the property, across the road & out into the field so he wouldn't feel like coming back later.

MissM LOL , sorry for being slow but I luv your Diddy doe :lol:<br /><br />__________ Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:58 pm __________<br /><br />Whoopsie errrrr :oops: I mean Kyle LOL

Latest posts

Back