Which Tractor Supply Feed do you use?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckcs

Reaction score
We have been using the Purina Complete but are thinking about switching to one of the Manna Pro feeds (Pro, Sho or Gro). What are you using? The analysis of each of the Manna Pro are pretty similar. The Sho has more fiber 2% and fat 1%, the Gro has more protein 2%. The purina complete has a 1-2% lower fat than the manna pro line. I'm not sure what role fat plays in rabbits health.

I was using MannaPro, I had a problem getting the Gro, and the distance and hike in price made me change.

I use Manna Pro.

I've heard the Manna Sho isn't that much different than pro, so it may or may not be worth those extra few dollars. If you are going to use Gro, be careful! The higher protein levels is usually for wool breeds because they have to put so much into growing out their coats. With my mini lops, it would probably send them into endless molt and cecal explosion.

I don't buy my rabbit pellets there anymore since they were expensive but when I did I bought whatever was cheapest which was normally Producer's Pride. I go to my local feed store now and get 50 lbs of Formax cheaper than TSC.

One can choose whichever feed they are comfortable with,
Price wise and service wise.
Remember that no matter which feed you choose, you
will eventually be culling your rabbits to their feed!
That is: You will be retaining those individuals which
do well/best on the feed of your choice.
It's really not Rocket Science! Some rabbits will do well
on a feed that another might not do as well.
All things will be known in time!
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

Latest posts

Back