Where to find cage parts in small quantity

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bilder

Reaction score
Been repairing a three hole cage I got for free over the winter and have everything ready to go except for the door latch. I changed the doors to the type the swing in and up and would like some of the swivel type latches for them, but either I have to buy 100 or pay rather high shipping for just a few.

Anyone know of a source where I can get a few latches that will not kill me with shipping charges? They can go US mail for a buck or two, but UPS is like 10 bucks or more for something that costs under a dollar each.

Thanks!

Had not thought of that.

Thanks!

__________ Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:35 pm __________

I checked ebay for small amounts and found none.

My 12 year old daughter checks and finds them in less than 30 seconds. Shipping is under 3 bucks.

She is pretty proud of herself right now. I think I may never live this one down....

bilder":3vrgu57q said:
My 12 year old daughter checks and finds them in less than 30 seconds. Shipping is under 3 bucks.

Hahahahaha!!!

You go, girl! :cheerleader:

Hey Bilder, you ought to spot that girl a couple bucks for saving you all those shipping charges! :twisted:

MamaSheepdog":160vuf98 said:
bilder":160vuf98 said:

Hahahahaha!!!

Hey Bilder, you ought to spot that girl a couple bucks for saving you all those shipping charges! :twisted:

Oh she is all over that already. Telling me I have to buy her 7 bucks worth of chicks next time we are at the feed store.

bilder":s0lbemue said:
MamaSheepdog":s0lbemue said:
bilder":s0lbemue said:

Hahahahaha!!!

Oh she is all over that already. Telling me I have to buy her 7 bucks worth of chicks next time we are at the feed store.
One smart girl! :D

That's what you get for raising such a smart little cookie!!! :cheesysmile: Just think the merry chase she will lead the boys in a year or two :pinkbunny:

Back