when is a bunny mature an full grown

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassdawg

Reaction score
Hi to all who always helps me . Now my Holland Lop is 4 months old an i had her spaded so now i need to know when she will be a lot more calmed down ? Thanks for your help .
Bill

Holland lops are fully grown at 6 months although they may be less active after the first year.

and depending on what her parents where like....she may never calm down.

what type of rabbit were you hoping for? one that would sit in your lap? one that would like to explore and be a busy body? something in between?

Just like people, all rabbits are created different. Finding the right mix can sometimes be a challenge.

I just sold two boys. Brothers. Different as night and day. one...quiet, calm, laid back...slow to notice changes...in your face friendly once he noticed you were there, would hop up against you but not on you and jumping over you? ha...not this one (very much like his dad). The other...busy, curious, into EVERYTHING (took after his mom that way), your face as soon as you came around wanting to say, wanting to jump over you, nibbling at your clothes. Both went to homes appropriate to how they were suited personality wise.

Choosing a bunny can be an interesting experience...and learning to live with the one you have can be equally interesting. :) She should calm down for you by six months or so...but may well remain a rabbit who is curious, busy and into everything.

With bucks, it's easy to tell. It's the day they stand up in their cage and say, "Hey Daddy! What is it about me that makes you think I'm a doe?" Then you get a glance of some fixtures that a doe ain't supposed to have!!!

bassdawg":3p1pnosd said:
Hi to all who always helps me . Now my Holland Lop is 4 months old an i had her spaded so now i need to know when she will be a lot more calmed down ? Thanks for your help .
Bill
:shock: "spaded"? Do you not mean spayed? A spade is a tool with a sharp-edged, typically rectangular, metal blade and a long handle, used for digging or cutting earth, sand, turf, etc. :lol:

Latest posts

Back