when cooking, a heat source is mportant

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
threw some chicken thighs a George Foreman grill, found it helps to plug the dang thing in!!! I know I am a bit distracted at the moment, but I plugged in the hot pot, and not the grill-- wondered why the chicken was not cooking.

Like me... I'll put a pan on the stove and turn on the eye, and it won't cook. Then I'll start smelling something burning. It's a pan from earlier that I moved out of the way, and I've turned the eye under it on instead of the one I need on. :roll:

Oh good grief! That is too funny! Terry, you had me cracking up just even reading the title of your post! :lol: That would be so something I would do too! :lol:

hahaha! Scott doesn't think this is too funny, but I have melted bowls I was using to mix things in, because I turned on the wrong burner!

LOL, yes, heat helps... but at least you caught it before disaster struck.

I've cooked a toaster (it was on the back burner... supper was on the front), a big tupperware canister (full of sugar, yum...), and several of those burner covers with pictures... with resumee like that, perhaps I shouldn't be cooking....

well, plugged in the hot pot to boil water for tea-- it is dead-- A small casualty- at least George Foreman is not the appliance that died!<br /><br />__________ Tue May 31, 2011 9:19 am __________<br /><br />
Iggysbabysitter":3v00peyb said:
LOL, yes, heat helps... but at least you caught it before disaster struck.

I've cooked a toaster (it was on the back burner... supper was on the front), a big tupperware canister (full of sugar, yum...), and several of those burner covers with pictures... with resumee like that, perhaps I shouldn't be cooking....
So, in your house, Dinner is ready when the smoke alarm goes off!!!

My favorite dinners--usually involve a telephone, or a waitress and tip-- But, I can cook up some amazing food

I love my George Forman grill.but you do have too plug it in.

Shara":bjroaml6 said:
hahaha! Scott doesn't think this is too funny, but I have melted bowls I was using to mix things in, because I turned on the wrong burner!
I once accidentally turned the heat on under a tempered glass baking dish that was empty. WOW!! Talk about an explosion! When that thing went off there was glass in every corner of the kitchen.

Funny, Hoodat, the full glass baking dish on the burner will just crack and spew everything out the cracks... That was WAY before I started cooking my tupperware. LOL

Back