What's in your nestbox?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
caroline":2m5g1l3z said:
coffeenutdesigns":2m5g1l3z said:
I love your colors, Caroline!(gotta keep telling myself I breed for meat, I don't need colors.)
I breed for meat too, just butchered 20 yesterday. Lynx & Amber and Red and Lilac taste just as good as white :)
That's what I told hubby. I wanted my pretty food. He just shook his head.

HaHa paintrider! :lol:

Caroline, those are beautiful babies! The colors are so pretty! :D All of the babies here are very nice, and sky, I'm happy to hear you have a couple nice litters. That batch looks really nice! The top left baby snoozing is so cute! So comfy! :lol:

Here's my only nestbox right now........er........nest"bowl"! :lol: This is the color, the rest are only white, none turned out to be brokens, but that's ok! :) This is my little agouti baby, a broken black, and what color would the top one be?

IMAG0914copy_zpsc9e05a9c.jpg

We have 5 litters right now. 2 pure Flemish, 1 litter of Astrex carriers, and 2 litters of Astrex.
Will have more litters due in a month

I have to great big fat castor Rex kits, one Rex litter due in two weeks, and a JW litter due in three weeks. Too hot to breed the angoras right now... :( Lucky they're tolerating the heat as well as they are, don't need to add to the stress.

Attachments

• rex doe.png
    rex doe.png
    840.5 KB · Views: 222
In our nestboxes we have a ton of castors, black otters, a blue (maybe otter), and two LILACS! out of a black otter and a castor by a lynx(?) buck
Out of the nestboxes we have the requisite ton of castors, some chins, black otters, a couple silver martens and a couple ambers

Holy hippo baby, PSFAngoras! :lol:

My sleepy babies this morning. :) I like the baby butt on the top! :lol:

IMAG0926_zps0b6550fc.jpg

We have 6 black Silvers, 3 black and 2 steel Dutch, 4 black and 4 broken black Rex and 2 Rex/harlequin kits, one black, one agouti, in nest boxes currently. Can't believe our harlequin got pregnant, she is about 4 years old and we had tried breeding her in the past with no luck. Hubby put her in with the broken Rex buck and she had 3 kits. One died,the other 2 are big fatties! I wish I had a nice Harlequin buck now :p

Back