What would you name him? :)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Point Rabbitry

Reaction score
Needing some name ideas for my widdle Holland Lop buck!
He's around 6 weeks old and SO adorable! Color is supposed to be a very light broken black tort. He has a super sweet personality to boot.

Now, I'd like his name to begin with "sh"....any ideas? :)

So far I have Shakira or Shanade...or Shannara, but that's more of a doe's name :)

Pictures of him:
DSC08021.jpg

DSC0803.jpg

A Sh name....
OK, he's a buck. Sherlock? I like detective names for rabbits. I named my Fawn buck "Clouseau" because he helped me to figure out that his sire was a Steel. :detective:

I don't like the drink personally, I just like the name. I hate the taste of beer, and even mixing it with lemonade (Sprite, I mean, not proper lemonade) doesn't make it palatable for me.

But shandy's a popular thing over here in England - it's a bit more socially acceptable at lunchtime, for example, than having a full strength beer. "Half a lager shandy and a packet of crisps" is a common sentence that probably makes no sense whatsoever to you but is a standard bar order here, hehe!

We once named a rabbit "Lassi" for a milk lassi... She was a Chocolate Pearl :) .... now am I cool? That reminds me, we ate her... I can use the name again. :p

My Harlequin buck is Shuriken. You're welcome to it if you like :)
Other "sh" names: Sherbert, Shrek, Shilling, Shoal, and I like Sherlock too :D

SA Farm":1plzf72r said:
My Harlequin buck is Shuriken. You're welcome to it if you like :)
Other "sh" names: Sherbert, Shrek, Shilling, Shoal, and I like Sherlock too :D

Skye has been wanting to name a bunny Sherbert. :) I was going to suggest it..

Homer":2s8qh95t said:
wave2.gif
Oh-oh-oh, I can think of a name that starts with "sh". But wait, Miss M will get after me if I put that one in print. :lol:

OK, how about Shadow?

:p I can't believe you said that!!! :p

MaggieJ":u3t2mp9r said:
Ha-ha . . . Good to see you bring out the chair, Miss M! It's been a while!
It felt good! :twisted: It has been too long, hasn't it? :lol: <br /><br /> __________ Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:14 pm __________ <br /><br />
Homer":u3t2mp9r said:
:nana:

:rant:

:laugh2:
:hmm:

Perhaps the chair wasn't enough.

Latest posts

Back