what to name rabbits?!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
Anyway, a kid ('obviously') on Yahoo Answers wanted to know what to name his/her two new white rabbits, one a boy, the other a girl--I suggested MOM and DAD== after all, won't that be most appropiate?

cute.

My kids used to name the babies even though I told them not to--they named them dinner, lunch, mustard, stewie, BBQ....lol.

My first were Mamas and Papa. I had to change them from Hussy and Humper for the sake of my kids. lol

My 2 white ones (mixed NZ) I started out calling Thing 1 and Thing 2. I never liked REW and never had any until these came along. They grew up to have such nice personalities I began calling the male Enzie and the female became Miss Thing.

Hussie and Humper!! Hahaha!

I never did the whole "theme naming" thing. My first, Doodle, because it was a cute name, and I didn't know if he was a she or not. Spooky was so named because her owners said she was spooky, but she ended up being one of the sweetest things ever. Then Pouf, a little pouf ball my hubby named, Spooky's daughter.

After that, I did the theme thing.

I think I'll goback and see how people are rating my answer-- after all,got to keep some humor in life, right?

Latest posts

Back