What kind of bunny is this?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kristirose125

Reaction score
I bought her at the feed store and have no idea what she is. She is my first bunny and is so great. Thanks in advance for your help!

Attachments

• Roxy.jpg
    Roxy.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 1,739
The guy read what the sign said "assorted dwarf mix". Loads of help, that guy... She's a great bunny, really happy and healthy. She will be a pet, not for meat, but I originally wanted a meat rabbit so I could get used to "taking care of it" before I got the whole farm and had a million animals I couldn't bear to slaughter.

That's what I would call a cute wee bunny. :)

She is very shiny, and I love the little white tips on her toes!

Be aware though, that Rabbitosis often starts with just one bunny. You may find yourself suffering from Rabbitosis Aquireosis if you are not careful, and we wouldn't want that, would we?

Well, yeah... we would. :D

Looks like a little bit of this, and a little bit of that, but I agree with Cait that there's probably a bit of Dutch in there. Dwarf mixes are popular "feed store" rabbits because dwarf mixes (or anything called a dwarf) sells quicker.

thanks guys! she is getting big and not like that changes anything :) bigger question, should i get her spayed? she's an only rabbit, i have no plans on breeding her and i heard that rabbits don't take anesthesia very well. i dont want to try to do the right thing then she dies on the table. any suggestions?

If you are not planning on getting any more rabbits, then I don't see the need to have her fixed.

I agree, it looks like there is some kind of dwarf going on there, but that's all I know. She looks like a sweetie-pie! Sooooo cute! :p

She is very pretty, looks very similar to my boy who I was told was a "Dwarf mix" but that's about as specific as I could get!

Latest posts

Back