What is your favorite topic?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schipperkesue

Reaction score
Yes, yes, I know all our topics as well as the information contained within are all wonderful and helpful, but which is your favorite?

Personally, I always open anything to do with Rabbit Color and Genetics first!

My favourite has always been Natural Feeding. There wasn't much information available when I started with it back in 2006/2007, but there sure is plenty now. It's been super watching the interest and information on this subject blossoming. :D

I enjoy reading about the colors and genetic stuff. It's taking forever to learn about it, but it's fun. I also particularly like specific health questions and solutions because that's just great information to have.

I find most helpful posts about natural feed and about how to select what to keep and breed, what to cull.
The color/genetics posts interest me because I don't understand the colors I see in the nest box, but then I usually don't understand the explanations and often they're about colors I wouldn't ever expect to see from my meat mutts.

DIY section. Just love how creative people can be with so little. Also the housing area's and of course the sections that allow us to vent. :x :p :lol: :lol: Over all. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Miss M":131skrjr said:
Ummm... ummmmmmm...

:yeahthat:

My gut reaction to the question was, "Anywhere where Zass is talking about Mucky."

I'm not good at choosing favorites, but I kinda like the "kindling and care of does and kits" section. And the "rabbits for fur" section, even though I don't understand most of what people are talking about there. :roll: And I keep my eye on the natural feeding section (but haven't made heads or tails of it yet...).

The cute side of my brain loves the Kindling section. The intellectual side of my head loves the Colors and Genetics. The social part of my head loves the chat. The carpenter side of my head loves the DIY section. The hungry part of my head loves the Rabbits for Meat section. The crafty part of me is fascinated by the Crafts section. The naturalist part of my brain loves the Natural Feeding section. The detective in me loves the Search function.

I'm really ALL over the boards. I think it would be easier to list the sections I don't wander into very often!!!

I like the "View new posts" section, :lol:
If I had to choose though, it would be the color and genetics topics, oh and the new litters, and the DIY topics, :D :popcorn:

curelom":1bk6hoot said:
My gut reaction to the question was, "Anywhere where Zass is talking about Mucky."
Awww.

I just realized I haven't posted any new pics of her recently, not since I separated her and Sushi.
She's been enjoying her new location, inside the oversized, gutted fireplace that was boarded up when we bought the house. She just loves the cool feeling brick and stone, and the better view.

She was getting a little bit overweight after her litters...so she's been moved to a low pellet diet for now.

Which also pleases her.

Attachments

• GEDC4976.JPG
    GEDC4976.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 622
MUCKY!!! :D

I totally second that... and what a great idea, to use a fireplace area for a bunny space. :D
She seems to be daintily enjoying her dandelion!

Susie570":2qn8zeis said:
MUCKY!!! :D

She seems to be daintily enjoying her dandelion!

She's been...umm "daintily" polishing off a few dozen a day.
:lol:

I think a friend's comment after feeding her describes her best:
"It's like a tiny vacuum cleaner." :shock:

Humm..I think I would have to go with recipes, I like to cook, :chef: and who doesn't like to eat? :dinner: No offense please, to the pet raisers or to vegetarians.I just love to try out new recipes and my family always gives me honest feed back..but so far no one has turned down a new rabbit dish.
So anyone holding back on the recipes.. :gettowork: give em up! :lol:

funnies50":1aecg1m8 said:
I always go to the Around the Coffee Table or Random Rabbit Ramblings first. I don't know why. I just do.

Me too! Oh.. and Hopping Mad cause I love a good rant now and then.

Another vote for Mucky!! :p It's a good thing we don't live close to Zass, because otherwise I'd be in jail for having stolen Mucky.

I do check the chatbox and the scroller first. And I love pictures of 3-week-old bunnies. :D

Favorite topic?? Rabbits...and chickens...and gardens...and lookie there, I can talk about all of them here. Love Rabbit Talk.

I learn something everywhere I go, I love English Spot's response for this one :)
I love colour and genetics maybe the best/- brain workout!

Back