what is this?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

Reaction score
I posted it to shimo's thread, it's one of her kits, but got few answers. It's marten something. I thought blue when younger cause it was lighter but it's turning not so blue and taking pics I found it has tips. Rather than going from bluish to black down the hair like the others it has silver tips. Are the others sables and this one a silver (chin) or what is going on....

DSCN1047.jpg

Light one
DSCN1050.jpg

regular black
DSCN1054.jpg
<br /><br />__________ Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:12 pm __________<br /><br />I know! I bet one is agouti so regular chin and the others are at-marten.

The last picture is siamese sable.the baby coats look different than the adult coat.

Yeah they all look like sable or smoke pearl based colors to me. Shaded colors appear ticked when they are younger.

Congratulations! I think it's a sable marten. It will be beautiful. Here's what I think it will look like when it's adult coat comes in:

Attachments

• GG8NYZCAK50DEECAWI5JCBCAG5J80BCAJG1XEDCAIUJR4CCA0CTXBICAVI87WCCAYF1UJACAUNQ3PICAP6C51OCA91O69U...jpg
    GG8NYZCAK50DEECAWI5JCBCAG5J80BCAJG1XEDCAIUJR4CCA0CTXBICAVI87WCCAYF1UJACAUNQ3PICAP6C51OCA91O69U...jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 574

Latest posts

Back