What I have been up to lately

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, new septic.... :) Today is the first day we can flush toilets and use tubs/showers in a week!

OneAcreFarm":30lykdvj said:
Yep, new septic.... :) Today is the first day we can flush toilets and use tubs/showers in a week!

YAY for working plumbing! I know how happy that would make me. :)

dayna":3kb4e0e1 said:
OneAcreFarm":3kb4e0e1 said:

YAY for working plumbing! I know how happy that would make me. :)

Yep, getting pretty tired of squatting over a 5gal bucket... :evil: On the upside, my thighs look amazing! :lol:

Hi Sistah!

Nice to see you back! :bouncy:

Congrats on the new job- I hope you are enjoying it. :)

So... why a new septic tank? I thought they lasted practically forever, and it was the leach fields failing that was the big worry. They couldn't clean out the old one? :?

It was an old one and much too small for our family's use. It was sized for a one bedroom trailer originally. We have a three bedroom house. The drain field was failing and so we decided to just replace it with an aerobic system.

[/quote]
Yep, getting pretty tired of squatting over a 5gal bucket... :evil: On the upside, my thighs look amazing! :lol:[/quote]

:lol: Thanks for the laugh. Bucket toilets are no fun.

Before I scrolled to the second picture I thought you had dug that entire thing by hand! You're thighs wouldn't have been the only thing that looked amazing if that was the case. You'd have had some guns on those arms!

Back