What have we here?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertcat

Reaction score
We've had 4 litters now by the same pair and until this one, it's been a mix of REW, black, and brokens (4 black, 1 tri). This litter we have 2 blacks, 2 REW and 2 of whatever this is!

image.php

image.php

Doe is basic black meat mutt and buck is
image.php

Yep, the buck is tri colored. He and the doe are both free rabbits, so what you see is all you know!

Also, to hijack my own thread, if anybody wants to tell me how to post pics from my iPhone, I'd be more than happy for the help. :D

Thank you, Miss M, for fixing my pics! I have all the techno savvy of a wildebeest, but I get there eventually!

Whatever color it is, I WANT it! :p

desertcat":3uf0mt5y said:
Thank you, Miss M, for fixing my pics! I have all the techno savvy of a wildebeest, but I get there eventually!

Better thank your lucky stars that it was Miss M that fixed 'em for you... if it was me, we'd probably all be looking at pictures of wildebeest! :eek:

desertcat":3fcbzu3i said:
:lol: You're quite welcome! :)

MamaSheepdog":3fcbzu3i said:
Better thank your lucky stars that it was Miss M that fixed 'em for you... if it was me, we'd probably all be looking at pictures of wildebeest! :eek:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The buck is actually a Torted tri and is self based rather than agouti.
Genetically - aa B_ C_ D_ ej e ENen

The kit is a tortoise shell but didn't get the broken gene to make it a Torted tri.
Genetically - aa B_ C_ D_ ee enen

Your black doe must carry a non extension that showed up in the Torted tri in your last litter and these two.
Genetically she is - aa B_ C_ D_ Ee enen

Latest posts

Back