What Country Is (Blog Post)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't comment either (RT blogs are Wordpress, but not Wordpress enough for a Wordpress ID. And I don't have any of the others.), but that was an interesting look at things!

LOVE IT!!! :D
this is quite similar to what i think when people give me looks. for instance this morning i wore a yellow "abercrombie & fitch" hoodie out to milk. the only reason i have it is because i got it from my cousin who it no longer fit. my cousins are michigan country boy wanna-be's. the hoodie was maybe worn a dozen times when i got it. and it now gets manure of it, hay in the hood and pocket, worn under dirty carharts, and more. all on a regular basis. once has it been worn to the mall. and thats only because my other hoodie was all gross from a few days of chores.
haha. in fact i've been to a mall probably twice in the last year or more.

I refuse to wear clothig that blatantly advertises NO brand name visible on my clOthing!!! I Won't buy Disney proucts, and will but some JD stuff, but only when I find it at a decent price-- and I Intend to get it dirty!!!
Country is lending a hand,where and when needed, it is waving to the passing car as you set on your front porch, it is Acknowledging your neighbor when in public-- It is working hard, and appreciating what you have...

Latest posts

Back