What colors could these babies be?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KatzNetherlands

Reaction score
They were just born yesterday, so I know it is hard... I am just curious as to what they MIGHT be...

The doe is Smoke Pearl Marten with a Blue Silver Marten mom... beyond that, we don't have a lineage....

The buck is Blue with Siamese Smoke Pearl, Black Otter, Black, Chestnut, Sable Point, Siamese Sable, and Black in his lineage...

Here is a pic of the four little ones they just had:

OliverSophieLitter1DayOld.jpg

Wow, that 2nd one is a pig!! He needs to learn to share the milk!
I'ma say' cute, gluten, cute and cute. :lol:
I don't know colors, sorry.

LOL I know huh! If it turns out to be a girl, we are calling it Gloria(the hippo from Madagascar lol) I will be taking more pics today to see if their color is any more obvious.... this is my first shaded litter at all and their colors confuse me...

I don't know about color, but I think that second one is a Flemish Giant! Gloria the glutton... :lol:

They all look really well fed- congratulations on the little guys!

The three bigger ones are all showing the marten markings, the runt appears to too, but less obvious right now. I am supplementing that one to try and boost it a little... Just extra feedings from mom...

The one lighter one is absolutely stunning already... It reminds me of Sophie(the mom) when she was little. She is a smoke pearl marten but looked like a lilac silver marten when we got her...

Thanks MamaSheepdog! I think it thinks it is a flemish! haha

Latest posts

Back