What Color/Pattern is my Bunny?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunMama928

Reaction score
I am not going to breed my bunny I’m just wondering out of curiosity what color/pattern she would be considered.

Here are a couple pictures of her.

Attachments

• DD94BC9F-C9F6-4E04-8E09-5E8DCA155CD1.jpeg
    DD94BC9F-C9F6-4E04-8E09-5E8DCA155CD1.jpeg
    56.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 0D8FC7A7-2BAE-4D00-8880-44A76B28FE9E.png
    0D8FC7A7-2BAE-4D00-8880-44A76B28FE9E.png
    323.1 KB · Views: 11
AWH SHE'S SO CUTE
I LOVE HER
i'm not sure what color exactly but i'm thinking some sort of harlequin - defintiely VM tho
:3 she's adorable

AWH SHE'S SO CUTE
I LOVE HER
i'm not sure what color exactly but i'm thinking some sort of harlequin - defintiely VM tho
:3 she's adorable
I love her too! She is seriously the sweetest thing. Comes when called, will hop right in your lap and snuggle with you. Doesn’t mind being held at all and actually seems to prefer it. She will even snuggle up with my daughter in the morning and watch cartoons with her. She always seems excited to see people and will run to her enclosure and stick her little nose through anytime someone comes near. She has SOO much personality too!

I love her too! She is seriously the sweetest thing. Comes when called, will hop right in your lap and snuggle with you. Doesn’t mind being held at all and actually seems to prefer it. She will even snuggle up with my daughter in the morning and watch cartoons with her. She always seems excited to see people and will run to her enclosure and stick her little nose through anytime someone comes near. She has SOO much personality too!
That's the cutest thing I've ever heard!! She sounds like the perfect little girl T-T

Back