what breed is this???

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I put out a live trap to catch an escapee buck. I didn't catch him, but did catch another that is not mine. Really confused about what breed this rabbit would be. Any guesses?

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 446
Oh how I hate those things! Is there a heebie jeebie smiley??

We actually had one that tore a hole in our screened in porch (we thought it was the cat) and was coming in the cat door at night to eat her food!! Thankfully no other damage done. Found it one night around 2AM chewing on an empty ice cream container out of the trash.

It wouldn't go out of the trap for the longest time! Played dead, which was why I ran to get the camera in the first place. Very dramatic--stretched out sideways, mouth open, tongue hanging out. Academy award-winning stuff. I was going to put that in the "dead bunnies" thread, but came back to find a revived, toothsome corpse. It stayed in the trap with the door open for an hour until I eventually had to leave for work. I was glad to see an empty trap when I got home...

the reluctant farmer":270qilfx said:
It wouldn't go out of the trap for the longest time! Played dead, which was why I ran to get the camera in the first place. Very dramatic--stretched out sideways, mouth open, tongue hanging out. Academy award-winning stuff. I was going to put that in the "dead bunnies" thread, but came back to find a revived, toothsome corpse.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Here's hoping you catch him again! We need pictures!!! :p

Poor scared baby. You meanie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love opossums, as long as they stay away from the house and the compost pile and rabbits. :lol: :lol: Other than that their great.

HansenHomestead":2vg226th said:
Since he's such a dramatic actor you should name him, Shatner. :lol:
"Spock!... Are you out of your Vulcan mind?"

According to my beagles, that is one variety of "Night Squirrel."
We have a few other types in our neck of the woods. One wears a mask and has rings around it's tail. Another wears an armored shell. :)

Latest posts

Back