what are these worth = snakes

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I'd just like a semi colorful moderate sized snake. I wouldn't think they'd all be worth the same price. A pinstripe is probably way more than a normal and I'm not sure about the pinto. I don't even know what a normal outside a pet store is worth. I would think not much at all.

I cannot comment on prices as the difference between here and the states can be drastic.

Bigger snakes and Females are usually worth more than small ones and males

The pied, pastel and het caramels are worth much more as they are bigger and in colours that are very in demand.

The het caramel female will look normal but is valuable to a breeding program.

The smaller pastel female is a gamble since she's only 70 grams and may decide not to eat for you, I would not recommend getting her.

Pinstripe is not as popular, lost out to Spider, but can be a very cool looking morph, and since he's a small male I think you could ask $100 and not insult the seller

A normal is around $50. The low white pied...$100-$200. Pinstripe About $100....the Het carmels Around $100 each...if you're not planing to breed them though there is no point in paying that much for them though, just buy normals.

well I only have $100 from closing a savings account I set up for a certain purpose and then didn't use it. So I offered $100 for the pied and I'll try for the pinstripe if that doesn't work.

__________ Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:19 am __________

bah my husband is still against snakes and says he'd rather I spent the money on this female chin we found. He says I can get one when all the hedgehogs sell.

1.0 male low white pied approx 700-800 grams
Depending on your area, pies are still pretty pricy. $500 is very reasonable for a pied off craigslist, it's breeding size even, and $500 is low end IMO.

1.0 male pastel het carmel approx 1500 grams
If the snake has papers, you're looking at maybe $200ish, no papers it's worth $75.

0.1 female normal het carmel approx 1500 grams
Papers, worth maybe $200-300 range. No papers $75-100 Even though it's a normal, it's still breeding size, which makes it worthwhile for this/next season, any decent double codom male will make triple your money on a normal female.

1.0 male pinstripe approx 450grams
$50-80 generally is what I can pick them up for without problems.

[/quote]0.1 female pastel hatching 70 grams had six meals so far[/quote]
Pastels are nearly rock bottom prices now, almost the same as a normal. I wouldn't pay more than $40 for a hatchling pastel.

[/quote]Also have a female dumeril boa 120 grams[/quote]
$50-100 depending on market and demand. I could probably get a little more if I sold it but not much.

Latest posts

Back