what a predicament.....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
Yes, it has been a while. Lots of changes for me-I am down to two male rabbits-a Rex and an AmChin. Come heck or high water, Sky and I will get to Ohio Mini Convention where I will be picking up a female AmChin from Nevada. The park rules Re changing g, so I have to make my buns go away. In the house they come! Back bedroom is gonna be tight as rabbits, a new chinchilla, and perhs a cavy or two will be calling it home... and let's not forget two large dogs, which according to park rules, must have a kennel area by he first of June. Got all sorts of stuff planted, only to have it snow the past few days. My poor seedlings!I want so much to get out of this park...

AnywY, I m still breathing, and still very frustrated. Still fighting for my right to transportation and proper medical care. I try to enjoy any small forward progress to my goals.

Now, has anyone seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it.

*hugs Frosted*

I continue to pray that things improve for you.

And snow??? Eek.

As for your mind, I know I like to picture mine on a nice vacation- sitting poolside in some sunny locale, enjoying a nice glass of lemonade, reading a great new book.

Sorry that things are so rough for you, Terry, but it's nice to see you back here at RT.

Maybe things will settle down at the trailer park once the new rules are in place. At least having your dogs in a kennel (I'm assuming you mean a chain-link enclosure) will keep them safe from your "neighbours".

MaggieJ":fcmy2cqo said:
Sorry that things are so rough for you, Terry, but it's nice to see you back here at RT.

Maybe things will settle down at the trailer park once the new rules are in place. At least having your dogs in a kennel (I'm assuming you mean a chain-link enclosure) will keep them safe from your "neighbours".

My brother is bringing me some wire panels. With the new rules, either a lot of small dogs will need new homes, or the owners will be moving. The bully ringleader has 8 dogs, a large number of cats, a skunk, birds.....
And the new pet fee is 25$ per animal after the first two.

Meanwhile, the countdown to Ohio Mini Convention has star ted
Look for me and Sky on Saturday!

Hope the rabbit move to the bedroom goes well, and the dog kennel goes up easily!

Frosted Rabbits":34utst16 said:
Meanwhile, the countdown to Ohio Mini Convention has star ted

Hope you get some nice rabbits!

It's good to see you back again! :) I'm sorry you're having to change some things, but maybe it'll work out well because the wonderful neighbors will have to change, too.

Good luck at convention! :p

Miss M":3b7365oy said:
It's good to see you back again! :) I'm sorry you're having to change some things, but maybe it'll work out well because the wonderful neighbors will have to change, too.

Good luck at convention! :p

Couldn't have said it better. Hang in there!

Back