Well it has started

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beekeeper10

Reaction score
Well it has started. It is 71 degrees down here and has dried out enough so I had to start mowing my lawn today.
It is a long time until November or December when the first frost hits. :x

Attachments

• 3-10-14 0131.jpg
    3-10-14 0131.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 433
  • 3-10-14 0161.jpg
    3-10-14 0161.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 433
  • 3-10-14 0181.jpg
    3-10-14 0181.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 433
oh sure... tease us poor Canadians with the lawnmower and green grass! :)

Seriously though.. enjoy the grass.. perhaps not the cutting of it.
And I really do like the snow! :)

Show off!

We aren't cutting grass yet, but I am planning this year's garden in my head. Come on spring!

Beekeeper10":3ctnr7wn said:
It is not green grass. It is just weeds.

But it's GREEN! :bouncy:

We have a bit of greenery popping up, too. Not much, since we haven't had much rain, but at least it is something.

Marinea":3ctnr7wn said:
I am planning this year's garden in my head.

Queenpup has already started ours. She has planted potatoes, beets, radishes, cabbage, and peas. :D

It's really funny... down here, we hope it will stay cold enough to keep everything brown longer. Up there, y'all can't wait for it to turn green again!

You're SW LA, Beekeeper... I'm SE. We must have had a slightly colder winter, though, because there's no call for the lawnmower just yet. Won't be long, though.

It finally hit 55 yesterday.... Wednesday we are supposed to get ice and 8 inches of snow :evil: I will be so happy when it hits 70! :pinkbunny:

Ours is getting mowed today. Just be aware that yesterday and today, according to the farmer's almanac, are good days to mow for encouraging growth so, if that's true, we are both going to do a lot of mowing this summer. LOL

Sadly this turned out to be true for me :(

26bef317f90c9cd6b7ecb2d21d7e734b.jpg

Latest posts

Back