Website woes

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siddsaysgimmie

Reaction score
Not sure if I can post this, but I figure some people may have websites on here that are less technologically-impaired as I am. :oops:

I changed the layout of my website yesterday, after some tinkering I checked it out and it does something wonky when you scroll down the page: http://shaydfields.weebly.com/nursery.html

Does anyone know how/if you can fix this? :shock:

I checked out every thing except the contact us, part.
you have some very nice rabbits, they are very photogenic.

Really? When I do, rather than just going down, the bottom part goes up and covers the header part... it's hard to explain. Try going down then up at the top of the page? Maybe it's just me.

Thanks, CWD. :)

siddsaysgimmie":ope9qxvn said:
Really? When I do, rather than just going down, the bottom part goes up and covers the header part... it's hard to explain. Try going down then up at the top of the page? Maybe it's just me.

I see that on every page not just on the one page so I thought it was how it was supposed to be that and I wasn't sure what wonky meant LOL

I believe the theme you used is designed that way the using Java I personally like it and don't see a problem with it

siddsaysgimmie":3r5i1r47 said:

It did the same thing to me... But then again, I'm on an iPad so things may be a little different. It may be some sort of setting on your header.

It did the same when I viewed it, but I think it is a neat effect.

The site looks very nice! Good job! :)

Wow... that is an interesting effect! I've never seen a site do that before. I think it is the design of the template you used, like the others said.

Part of the work I'm doing now is website design. This sure is interesting! I have a few ideas as to what could be causing it (I took a look at the source but I am too worn out to read it).

If you want to try and fix it, is it possible for you to convert your entire site to a new template completely, and then convert it back?

(also, hi everybody! I was around last year but this is the first time I've been on in a while).

I have a weebly page, I'll see if I can recreate that quick and then tell you how to fix it lol. It may be the theme you are using though.

Nope, no idea. My guess is the theme.

Thanks, guys! I was messing with the HTML/CSS and I thought I may have switched something without changing it back while trying to find what I was looking for (I am not good at it).

I like the theme but don't like the wonky part... doesn't do that while you're editing it, but if you view the website normally it does. If anyone knows if there's any way to edit it in order to make it stay put, I would be very appreciative. :)

Latest posts

Back