We have babies....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm_bunnyloft

Reaction score
My pretty little black barn cat had 3 kittens this morning. 2 black and 1 grey. One of the blacks died though. :cry:

I am going to have to get her fixed now that she has had her litter. :shock:

I will post pics in a few days but don't want her to try and move them now. :x

Congratulations on the new barn kitties. So sorry to hear about the black one.

A good barn cat is an asset on a farm. But you are smart to have her fixed. Too many will become a problem.

Look forward to seeing pics of the newbies. Understand about scaring her and her moving her babes.

Karen

Yeah we have two toms and her. And two kittens from her first litter. It is time to see to it she doesn't have any more. As it is I have to keep the kids sand box tarped because the cats think its a giant litter box. :evil:

__________ Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:19 am __________

Went out to check on the Two babies yesterday and they multiplied. There are three babies. Two black and white girls and a pretty little grey boy. Sorry for the poor quality pics but I didn't want to disturb them. Plus I had to hurry while she was at the house getting a bite to eat. :)

Attachments

• 041a.jpg
    041a.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 475
awww, kittens are so cute. I can remember our cats having them regularly when I was a child. Kinda miss it, but then I remember how hard it was to get rid of them, lol.

Latest posts

Back