Wasn't going to keep her (SF)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dangerbunny

Reaction score
But I'm kind of a fan

007_zps9016e686.jpg

Looking nice for 10 weeks!

008_zpsd366ace9.jpg

Fastest growing out of the litter too, uh-oh looks like I'm keeping two!

Color?
How do the feet look from the bottom? Hips look a bit narrow.
Looks like a bratty fox doe!

PSFAngoras":21krfwze said:
She's cute!

Oh, I wish I had SF. My friend and I try to provide a whole array of choices for the 4-H kids though, and she already has them, so I've stayed away.

I have the most fun with breeds I share with my friends, trading brood stock and stud service saves us TONS of money. Especially since none of us have very much cage space.

Me personally, I'm in LOVE with my silver fox. I think it's their cuddly personalities and faces.

and as to the original post, lots of silver on those long ears. Looks like she poses nice though. A good SF doe is HARD to find in my part of the country.

My friend and I trade out French Angoras already, though they are my main breed and just a side note in her rabbitry. She goes for the more heritage type meat breeds, so she has SF and Harli's, along with a VERY large assortment of spare meat mommas.

My rabbitry is so small that I'm better off with one breed anywho, unless I venture into the dwarf sector, and I just don't have any interest in those.

I love Silver Foxes. Beautiful doe! Don't blame ya for keeping her, I probably would too.

Back