• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted Rex and or Angora

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonnerSurvivor

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for French or German angoras or French/German hybrids and or Rex (full sized) in central MN. I would like any colored French angora that is of good quality and would prefer a pedigree. Looking for a pair or trio but will pick up one here and there if I have to.
For Rex I would really like Chinchilla or Castor but may consider other colors. I would like good fur quality and hopefully rabbits with large shoulders. Pedigrees are good but not necessary. Again looking for a pair or trio.
Thanks!

__________ Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:05 pm __________

Anybody in MN or traveling through MN with anything matching the description for sale?

__________ Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:07 pm __________

Hey guys I have been completely unsuccessful in finding any quality angoras in MN at this point I would be willing to pay shipping (guess depending on how much it is) to get some high quality French or German or French/German hybrids. Anyone know a breeder that will ship and will someone share the best/least expensive way to ship? I really appreciate any info.

Edit: I am on a waiting list for Angoras in MN! I am still looking for standard rex especially chinchilla colored standard rex so if anyone knows of any in the MN/WI area send a shout out to me.

I will be driving out to MN the first part of June, and could possibly deliver from the NW. Send me a PM, as I have a friend with Rex AND Germans who is already sending rabbits out with me, and I might be able to fit in a couple more. If she doesn't have Angoras, I have another friend who has nice French. Germans are also all over out here, though the prices can be high.<br /><br />__________ Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:10 pm __________<br /><br />This breeder has rex babies available, and it looks like some germans too.. Send me a message and I'll get you her email :). We'll be there June 5th.

well Look at that-- Her postings about the 91% German hybrid litter just showed up on my FB!!! too bad you arent coming out this far!! I would love some more St Rex!!!

Just thought I would update alil. I work road construction from Late May thru Oct so I cannot commit to meeting anyone or having rabbits shipped to me during that time so I would really like to get the rabbits here and settled before May if possible. Thank you again for the kind offer though Oceanrose.

Back