• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Californian buck in VIRGINIA or Northeastern NC

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drowe005

Reaction score
Im looking for a Californian buck to be used as breeding stock. Im looking for any ages in the 8 week old - 8 month old age, the younger the better. Hopefully I can find someone in southeastern VA or Northeastern NC, but for a quality Buck for the right price , I may be willing to travel up to 2-3 hours. Anywhere East of I-81 is in my driving range, that is unless you plan on traveling anywhere close to Central VA soon, but the closer towards Hampton Roads, the better. I'm willing to be flexible so let me know if you've got one or might know someone. Thanks

__________ Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:23 pm __________

Thanks to ChickensNBunnies, I've found me a buck now and am no longer in need of a Californian. Thanks for checking out the post<br /><br />__________ Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:23 pm __________<br /><br />Thanks to ChickensNBunnies, I've found me a buck now and am no longer in need of a Californian. Thanks for checking out the post

Latest posts

Back