Wanna see something cute? ;)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Point Rabbitry

Reaction score
Then here ya are!

2 and a bit week old Holland Lops. They are from Shaela/Twono and I am SOO hoping the lopped broken black kit is a doe! Cause that kit has a gorgeous head :D

Attachments

• DSC_0695.jpg
    DSC_0695.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 863
  • DSC_0652.jpg
    DSC_0652.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 863
  • DSC_0669.jpg
    DSC_0669.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 863
  • DSC_0671.jpg
    DSC_0671.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 863
awwwww!
They really look like kittens ~ the cat kind!
Our first two healthy Hlop kits are in the nest (3 days old) and I can't wait until they get cute!

I think I like airplane ears better than full lops :lol:

Awww! These pictures are just what I needed to see with my morning coffee! Really started my day off with a huge smile ~ they are so cute !!

Marinea":x2luraa7 said:
Too cute!
*must resist another breed*
:yeahthat:

I resisted getting new rabbits quite a while, but when I saw your rabitts, a thought went through my mind - "must have lops!!".

So CanadianWinter, thank you very much for my new doe in quarantine :D

Really???!!! That's so cool :lol: Do we get pictures of her? :D Lops are great fun ;)

I've named the buck and the broken black doe:Buck is Shayn and that doe is Shaakira.
For the Charlie doe, I'm debating between Shaaron, Shakeala or Shahnez ( said SHA-nez) :) <br /><br /> __________ Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:30 am __________ <br /><br /> The Charlie doe's name is Shahnez :) I'm REALLY tempted to keep her and see how she matures....got a lovely head on her!
Shaakira is staying for sure. Only Shayn would be sold of this litter then!

Really, really. I was passing by my uncles house and he was just butchering his last litter. She was among them, I asked if she is a She, we looked and She was mine. 10minutes later she would be gone so I consider all of this a fate.

This is she, her first day out of quarantine. And, we have very nosey hens :D
fotografija0250.jpg

Nika":16p9zf9y said:
Really, really. I was passing by my uncles house and he was just butchering his last litter. She was among them, I asked if she is a She, we looked and She was mine. 10minutes later she would be gone so I consider all of this a fate.

This is she, her first day out of quarantine. And, we have very nosey hens :D
fotografija0250.jpg

So pretty....

Off topic, but is that a cluster of grapes in the upper right hand corner of the pic? YUM! Our muscadines are done for the season and I am pretty sad about that...

Latest posts

Back