Wanna hear a funny story???

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bandits Bunny Farm

Reaction score
Once upon a time,

at about 3:30 this afternoon, I picked up 3x 12 week old does, who were sisters, who lived in the same cage.

On coming home, I decided to sex them, just to double check that they were does.....

Any bunny like to finish my story???

Bandits Bunny Farm":3q8tw8vz said:
Dood":3q8tw8vz said:
2 bucks and a doe :mrgreen:

Wrong!!!!! 2 does and a buck.

Any bunny want to continue the story???
The buck/does wasn't mature yet, and everyone lived happily ever after? :lol:

Becky":34nzf105 said:
Bandits Bunny Farm":34nzf105 said:
Dood":34nzf105 said:
2 bucks and a doe :mrgreen:

Wrong!!!!! 2 does and a buck.

Any bunny want to continue the story???
The buck/does wasn't mature yet, and everyone lived happily ever after? :lol:

Wrong again!!! Both does are pregnant :p :lol: :lol:

:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

:p :lol: :lol: :lol:
:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:
:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

Well you went to buy 3 does and in a couple months you could have 8 or more. :lol: :lol: Or dinner plans. Either way win win.

I already have 8 or more.... Actually, I have 19 :D

Buuuuuuuuut, I already found a possible someone who wants the buck, but I'm going to keep the does until their babies are old enough to sell, and then I'll sell them and their babies

No, I'm selling the Himalayan buck tomorrow. I have 1 doe for my mini Rex buck, and 1 doe for my mini lop buck. I have my disabled mini Rex that I'm probably not going to breed again, 2 mini lop mixes that are basically just colony ornaments, 2 jr Himalayan does, one of which I might keep, 7 babies, and one mini lop doe that my friend wanted me to breed for him, and a standard Rex buck.

Latest posts

Back