Vet science board for 4-H need a topic today!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgirl9768

Reaction score
I am in the vet science project in 4-H. I have won champion and reserve champion for 5 years in a row but this year I feel like a chicken with my head cut of!! The board is due a week from Saturday and I am going to start making it today! But I can not choose a topic! Usually one just pops out at me but idk... Previous years I have done equine teeth floating, equine dwarfism, using herbal remedies in rabbits, BEW genetics, and ACL surgery on large dogs. Do you have any ideas of thing I could do this year? I have a few witch do you like best? The topic needs to be easy enough to summarize in large font on a board with bullet points, it can not be overly wordy but should still should be interesting to the public.

Here are a few I was considering.
3. Risks and common complications of breeding a horse
4.Borna disease (a zoonose diseases linked to bipolar disorder)
5. A board of "white horses" White horses (describing how no horse that reaches maturity is actualy white but that the three colors that apar white arte cremelo, grey, and lethal white foal syndrome)
6. Captive breeding of indagered animals and the complications.
8. Types of ovulation (induced, monthly, yearly etc)

I took out a few that is why the numbering is out of order now. I kept the numbers the same as the origonal post.

I think I'm going with 7! So long as I can find enough info! If not I'm doing 8!<br /><br />__________ Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:45 pm __________<br /><br />I won over all!! Over 22

Congrats! That is a great accomplishment! :clap2:

Which one did you end up doing? Any chance you can post some pics of your project?

MamaSheepdog":2oel6baq said:
Congrats! That is a great accomplishment! :clap2:

Which one did you end up doing? Any chance you can post some pics of your project?
I did the breeding of wild animals in captivity. I will upload pictures later today. As well as pictures with my champion doe, and champion cake! It has been a good year.

Latest posts

Back