Very sad news😭

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosima

Reaction score
Mus died (breathing heavily). and I was not even there. I can even save his fur. Lily, J, and then mus who will come next feather? Well I am devastated and angry because every cat and rabbits that I care about most dies blitz, lily, j, and mus even some of my favorite chicken and that was partially my mothers fault for not listening to me. Lily was my dogs fault and blitz was also partially there fault but I still love them. do you guys have any suggestions to help me get through this?

Sorry to hear about your loss. Bunnies don't live long enough, but then neither do cats, dogs or chickens. Everything is temporary, even the planet - give or take a billion years here or there. Far as I can figure though, it all goes back into star dust where it will eventually coalesce back into some sort of life form again so you may have a chance to meet mus again (give or take a billion years, here or there). Mostly this space dust to life cycle seems due to tardigrades which is a lifeform which can survive in deep space? Well, getting philosophical isn't gonna help your current sadness. Remember the joy you shared with them, if possible.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Bunnies don't live long enough, but then neither do cats, dogs or chickens. Everything is temporary, even the planet - give or take a billion years here or there. Far as I can figure though, it all goes back into star dust where it will eventually coalesce back into some sort of life form again so you may have a chance to meet mus again (give or take a billion years, here or there). Mostly this space dust to life cycle seems due to tardigrades which is a lifeform which can survive in deep space? Well, getting philosophical isn't gonna help your current sadness. Remember the joy you shared with them, if possible.
Thanks to you to.

Life and death is a big part of owning animals and life in general. Accidents happen. We can’t hold on to blame and unforgivness or it will destroy us from the inside out. One of the many reasons I let my kids have pets is so they can learn about life and death from observing their pets. It will prepare them for the future. I remember my first pet that died. My dog killed my guine pig. It was my fault. I had to find a way to forgive myself. Your parents are the best ones to help you understand how to emotionally deal with a loss like this. So sorry for your loss.

Life and death is a big part of owning animals and life in general. Accidents happen. We can’t hold on to blame and unforgivness or it will destroy us from the inside out. One of the many reasons I let my kids have pets is so they can learn about life and death from observing their pets. It will prepare them for the future. I remember my first pet that died. My dog killed my guine pig. It was my fault. I had to find a way to forgive myself. Your parents are the best ones to help you understand how to emotionally deal with a loss like this. So sorry for your loss.
:)

Back