URGENT - very ill little doggie.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! Glad to hear she's doing better. I didn't have any advice to offer so I steered clear of commenting during the "Urgent!" phase, but I was checking back for updates with interest. Fingers crossed for continued improvement :)

Curious - what brand of food does she usually eat? My parents' dog got horribly ill around Thanksgiving, they didn't think she was going to make it. Never knew what caused it. She started it again a couple months later, and also their other dog started having seizures around the same time. I saw on the news a major dog food company announced a recall for one of their types, but not the one my parents used... oddly enough it was the same symptoms though and since they switched they haven't had any trouble. Just throwing it out there as a possibility.

myrkari":2ralr58w said:
Yay! Glad to hear she's doing better. I didn't have any advice to offer so I steered clear of commenting during the "Urgent!" phase, but I was checking back for updates with interest. Fingers crossed for continued improvement :)
Thank you! :D

heritage":2ralr58w said:
Curious - what brand of food does she usually eat? My parents' dog got horribly ill around Thanksgiving, they didn't think she was going to make it. Never knew what caused it. She started it again a couple months later, and also their other dog started having seizures around the same time. I saw on the news a major dog food company announced a recall for one of their types, but not the one my parents used... oddly enough it was the same symptoms though and since they switched they haven't had any trouble. Just throwing it out there as a possibility.
I appreciate the info. I will find out and report back. :)

Back