Update pictures of our bundles of cuties

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amandainohio24

Reaction score
Thought I would update everyone on our little bundles of fluff. Everyone is doing great, the 1st time moms have made me so proud of how well they are taking care of their litters.<br /><br />__________ Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:47 pm __________<br /><br />Here is a better picture of the litter of 7 torts. Sure is hard to get them to all sit still long enough to get a good photo.

Attachments

• babies 12 21 13 001.JPG
    babies 12 21 13 001.JPG
    469.8 KB · Views: 239
  • babies 12 21 13 007.JPG
    babies 12 21 13 007.JPG
    275.9 KB · Views: 239
  • babies 12 21 13 009.JPG
    babies 12 21 13 009.JPG
    468.3 KB · Views: 239
  • babies 12 21 13 011.JPG
    babies 12 21 13 011.JPG
    516.6 KB · Views: 239
  • babies 12 21 13 013.JPG
    babies 12 21 13 013.JPG
    526.1 KB · Views: 238
lil critter dwarfs":2cikfxag said:
Aww they are so cute! Looks like they are doing well :)
What breed are they?
They are all Lionheads. They are all doing great so far too.

Are tort Lionheads always that fawnish color with tort markings? I recently got 2 like yours in a litter and didn't know what they were called until I seen your picture. Mine came from a chestnut buck and a vienna marked black doe. It was a surprise to us as they have never thrown that color before.

ckcs":95au0qm2 said:
Are tort Lionheads always that fawnish color with tort markings? I recently got 2 like yours in a litter and didn't know what they were called until I seen your picture. Mine came from a chestnut buck and a vienna marked black doe. It was a surprise to us as they have never thrown that color before.
The torts come in 4 colors for Lionheads (Black, Blue, Chocolate, and Lilac). I have never seen the other 3 varieties so I am not sure how their body color looks at the age mine are.

__________ Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:54 pm __________

LilacGal":95au0qm2 said:
That's a lot of tort! Such cute little buggers!
It sure is, lol! I have not figured out how I am going to tell them apart when they are a little bigger and get tattooed.<br /><br />__________ Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:56 pm __________<br /><br />
dayna":95au0qm2 said:
I love those little torts! I want one now.... LOL So cute!
We will have some for sale after we figure out who we are taking to the National show in May. :mrgreen:

AmysMacdog":h2uk2i37 said:
What a precious bunch of babies! :)
I am quiet taken with the 2 litters of torts. I am just amazed at how much they changed from when they were born.

So cute my daughter lionhead had 4 little ones but so far only 1 made it. She is a first time mom and doing a awesome we will be looking to add to our lionheads this spring i may need to buy one from you lol.

joybellfarm":2fsc85js said:
So cute my daughter lionhead had 4 little ones but so far only 1 made it. She is a first time mom and doing a awesome we will be looking to add to our lionheads this spring i may need to buy one from you lol.
We have very lucky and have only ever have 2 babies not make it. One our dog got a hold of and it passed away, the other broke her back and needed to be put down at 8 weeks old.

Latest posts

Back