update picture of my meat rabbit and weight

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

you

Reaction score
hello everyone its been a while since I last update on my rabbit. Here's a couple of picture of my rabbit including age and weight.
Tia standar rex 10weeks old 4lbs and 14oz
T2.jpg

Tu Tu standar rex 10weeks 4lbs and 9oz
TT3.jpg

Black Mamba 10wks 5lbs and 4oz
BM3.jpg

Jr. californian buck 4 month 6lbs and 4oz
R1.jpg

standar rex 4wks 1lbs and 14oz
DSC_0273LA.jpg

DSC_0259LA.jpg

New zealand/californian/standar rex 4wks 2lbs
HALEY2.jpg

california/standar rex 6wks 3lbs
B1.jpg

3/4 standar rex 1/4 californian 4wks 1lbs and 14oz
BELLA2.jpg

3/4 standar rex 1/4 new zealand 3wks4days 1lbs and 4oz
DSC_0184RC.jpg

DSC_0248rc.jpg

DSC_0176RC.jpg

thankyou all for looking...

How old is the last one? I'm trying to figure out at what age the gray goes away like the 10 wk old you have, I have a problem with too much gray in my line, and I'm culling heavily for it, but I want to cull earlier than 16 weeks if possible.

skysthelimit":13ikmapn said:
How old is the last one? I'm trying to figure out at what age the gray goes away like the 10 wk old you have, I have a problem with too much gray in my line, and I'm culling heavily for it, but I want to cull earlier than 16 weeks if possible.
the last picture is my signature... I think that one is 4-5weeks in that picture. I didnt end up keeping him. I butcher him at 3.5 month he was 6lb and 8oz. I remember he still have alot grey on him when I butcher him at 3.5 month.<br /><br />__________ Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:41 pm __________<br /><br />To skysthelimit. I dont know much about rabbit and their colors. Im only 1year old to rabbit. I have picture of the two 10weeks old when their 3weeks old.
here's Tia at 3wks
tia.jpg

now Tia at 10wks
DSC_0004T.jpg

here's Tu TU at 3wks
tutu.jpg

now Tu Tu at 10wks
tutu3.jpg

I dont know if this will help you... but I'm sure someone here can help you get to where you want.

Yes, this helps a lot. This is my first time raising agoutis, and the color changes drive me crazy! Waiting for rings to develop, proper layers to form. But I am determined to raise Castor, and I was told that they change so many times, so some prefer not to raise them, not as straight forward as a solid. My three look like yours at that stage, four more weeks to go an I will see how they change.

Back